Monday, September 27, 2010

Washington Peninsula Trip

This past weekend, Zoe and I took a short trip to the peninsula. We were in Forks, WA with friends to can some fresh tuna, and of course made a stop at the beach, as well as in La Push, WA to visit a friends Mom, who works there. These are some photos from the trip.

Rialto Beach, WA

Rialto Beach

Rialto Beach, WA

La Push, WA

A giant THANK YOU to Steph & Riley for bringing Zoe and I along, we had an amazing trip; and can't wait for Clam Digging in the next few weeks. :-) Also, thanks Connie & Tim, Grandpa as well as Pam for making us feel like family! We can't wait to come back!

I have a shoot coming up with a family this weekend. I haven't met them, and they were a referral from the Dabbs Family; so wish me luck!

Also, I am booking right now for Holiday Family Photo Sessions. I have current specials that start October 5th and run through November. If you are interested, please contact me and we can talk details. dddcort (at) yahoo.com

Cheers!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment