Sunday, October 24, 2010

Senior Portrait Shoot :: Alex :: Everett @ Forest Park

If anyone is in Washington, they know how hard it was raining this morning.

Not that I'm complaining, because a little mud on my boots has never ruined my day (well maybe in High School, walking from class to class in the rain...) but... it was raining cats and dogs this morning and because we are so short on time; Alex here (a good friends younger brother) beared with me and we did his Senior Portraits today in the pouring rain.

He was a little apprehensive at first, and honestly; I don't blame him! He's never met me before and I'm bossing him around, demanding smiles; positioning him and all while he's standing like a champ in the rain!







We got some great photos; and I'm happy to say I **THINK** that his mom and sister will be happy to see the results; I know they were a little worried about what we'd come up with, but I knew all along they'd be good!


These, of course are the teasers from your Senior Portraits this morning Alex, and thank you to your mom and sister for thinking of me when you needed these done!

Enjoy!

Dawn

P.S.
Don't forget to check out my Senior Portrait Special. I know there is a big
crunch for a LOT of you seniors to get your photos in to the school before
Mid-November... there is still time!

No comments:

Post a Comment