Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shinagawa Family Holiday Shoot

What a beautiful Family I photographed this morning in Lake Stevens! Rachel and I have been friends for a few years now, and I know she's been looking forward to our shoot, I have as well!

Her boys are great kids and did fabulous this morning running around the neighborhood for me.


Isn't 'baby' Noah precious?




This photo was one we talked about doing after Rachel saw the Dabbs Family Shoot; and wanted to try. I think it is a winner!
Happy Holidays, and I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween. Be safe tonight with the kids out and about.
I still have open blocks for Holiday Photo Specials! The cost is only $75 and you recieve a High Resolution Disc, with all of your images for you to print and use for holiday cards, framing and gifts. You own the rights to use any photos I take during the shoot for any use you please (other than competitions or publications).
Contact me for booking your date!
Dawn





No comments:

Post a Comment